Looking for an online bible study? We have begun to post an online Bible Study using the Back to the Bible pamphlets by Bobby Bates.
Please read the Scripture and then answer the question under the Scripture reference using scripture only.
If you have questions, contact us!
Click here to visit our media page. Stay tuned as we continue to add content…
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. – Matthew 7:13-14
There are many paths to walk down in this life, but God wants you to know through His word that there is but one path to eternal life. Though He was rejected by men, Jesus is the only way to eternal life (Acts 4:12). God had a predetermined plan to send His Son to die on the cross for our sins (Acts 2:23). Jesus died, was buried, and rose again on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) fulfilling God’s part of the plan. It is up to us to respond to the plan set forth in the New Testament:
- Our faith comes from hearing the word of God and no other source (Romans 10:17)
- Once we hear the gospel message, the soul saving response is to believe that Jesus is the Son of the Living God (John 8:24)
- We must be willing also to confess that fact before men (Matthew 10:32)
- We must also repent (turn) from our sins in godly sorrow for what we had done (Luke 13:3, Acts 2:38)
- To be added by God to His Church, we must then be baptized for the remission of our sins (Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16, 1 Peter 3:21)
- Then, as a Christian, we must be faithful unto death (Revelation 2:10)
Are you ready to explore the narrow path that leads to life? We can help! Contact us to engage in bible studies or just a conversation about the path you are on and which path God wants you to follow.